2014年4月20日 星期日

Making a Order by Phone




Waitress:
Good morning, Healthy Restaurant, can I help you?
Wendy:
Good morning, I’d like to order some food for breakfast.
Waitress:
Thank you. Your order, please.
Wendy:
May I have a veggie burger, a tomato egg sandwich and a cup of mashed potato?
Waitress:
What kind of dressing do you like for your burger, mustard, tomato sauce or our new spicy mushroom creamy sauce?
Wendy:
Em…let me see. I want your new sauce, the spicy one, please.
Waitress:
For your mashed potato, what toppings would you like it with?
Wendy:
What choices can I choose?
Waitress:
We’ve got many, for example, shredded cheese, ham, bacon and minced beef, etc?
Wendy:
Oh, all choices are yummy and it seems quite hard to make a choice. Em…I’d like two toppings, cheese and bacon.
Waitress:
Okay, cheese and bacon. Would you like a drink or a dessert?
Wendy:
What dessert do you have today?
Waitress:
Today special’s choice is fruit tart.
Wendy:
Oh…I prefer dessert then.
Waitress:
Thank you. The total is $60. May I have your address, please?
Wendy:
Sure, 26A Rose Mansion, 18 Kid Road.
Waitress:
Oh, you live quite far away so you need to wait for a bit longer. Your food will be ready in 45 minutes. Is it okay?
Wendy:
It’s okay. Thank you.
Waitress:
Thanks for your call.

沒有留言:

張貼留言