2014年4月16日 星期三

A Reply Letter

Dear Kelly,

I’m fine. It’s good to hear that you enjoy your new school life and have made a new friend at school. I want to share with you things about mine.   

Our school life is as happy as before. Every day, we learn English, Chinese, Mathematics and other subjects. Our favourite teachers are Miss Lee and Miss Chan because they are friendly and like talking to students. The classmates behave well and we are attentive in lessons.

My family members are fine but my parents are working busily these days. My father is on a business trip to Japan and my mother has a lot of meetings.

After school, I do my homework and revisions. I spend my free time practising the guitar. Besides playing the musical instrument, my favourite activities are reading books and drawing.

The weather in Hong Kong is hot and humid because summer is coming. I’m planning to visit the local Disneyland with my best friends.

I miss you and hope to see you when you’re back to Hong Kong.

Best Wishes,

Chelsea

沒有留言:

張貼留言