2013年7月4日 星期四

Three Pretty Princesses - Part Two



After twenty years, they all grew up and got married.  The husband of Florence was a hardworking man so he was attracted to Florence. On the other hand, the husbands of Betty and Linda were very handsome but were idle in their life so the king was very worried about them.  None of them wanted to inherit the throne.  However, both Betty and Linda wanted to become the queen very much so they expected their husbands to become the future king.

One day, the king announced, “I’m getting old and I want to find a capable man to inherit the throne of my country. I’ve decided who will be the next king,” the king continued, “it’s Henry, the husband of my daughter, Florence.”

Hearing the announcement, both Betty and Linda were angry and jealous of Florence’s husband.  They decided to think of a wicked plan to drive him out of the country...




沒有留言:

張貼留言