2013年1月31日 星期四

Shopping at Prettie Boutique


Since Chinese New Year is coming soon, my mum wanted to buy some new clothes for us.  Last Saturday, we went to Prettie Boutique at Kwun Tong.  We have bought clothes there before and their clothes are beautiful and lovely.  When I reached the shop, I was very excited.  I saw a lot of clothes and dresses which were sharp and attractive.  I really dreamed that I could bring all of them back home. 

Then, Mum and I started to choose the clothes.  Mum tried on an elegant dress.  There are two colors, one was pink and the other one was red.  

Later, I took two jackets.  One was longer, in light yellow and with a pink ribbon knot.  The other one was a bit shorter, in light blue, and with a purple ribbon knot. 

Finally, mum bought the red dress and I chose the yellow jacket which was longer in style.  Both of us were very satisfied. 


沒有留言:

張貼留言